Sunday, March 21, 2010

opportunity

So tomorrow I am back to school after a week off (March Break). I am looking forward to getting back into routine. I have also spoken to some parents who are looking forward to getting their children back into school as well. During the break as I was out with my boys I had someone say "are you enjoying the March Break or are you just surviving?" I thought this was an interesting question. I was thoroughly enjoying being with my boys for a full week, spending time with them as opposed to them being at school and me teaching. Some parents may have been just "surviving" during this break, but I believe it is choice. I could look at this past week as just a week off or I could look at it as an opportunity. An opportunity to become refreshed and also an opportunity to connect with my own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment