Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's SPRING!

Today is the first day of SPRING! I love spring. Spring is full of new life and new growth. I feel like I have been waiting for spring to come for a long time and yelling FINALLY! I was recently thinking of my favourite Bible verses:
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

There was a song I used to sing when I was little that said, "In His time, He makes all things beautiful in His time." Too often I want to rush into "spring" into the season that I will be "happy", but I am reminded that there is a time for all seasons and that God will make all things beautiful in HIS time. Therefore I choose to walk in patience and BE who God has called me to BE, and as I walk in that the seasons will change!

Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment