Saturday, March 27, 2010

contagious excitement


Yesterday at school I had one of the student's dad come in to talk about his job. We met him in the back parking lot and he proceeded to show us the big loader that he drives. The tires were bigger then the students! The student's dad then took them each for a ride around the parking lot as I took pictures. The children LOVED it , they had such a great time. I love the fact that this dad was so proud of his job and wanted to share it with his child's class. The children's energy was so full of excitement and awe, it was really contagious. It drew a little crowd around the doors of other people in the building (including the principal who was giving a tour of the school) from hearing all the excitement. And I have to admit, I really loved looking at the loader too, it WAS pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment