|what does mommy or daddy do for a job?|
Well, it's that time again in Kindergarten where I have all the students bring in something that their mommy and/or daddy does for a job. Without fail I get a chuckle as they try to describe something they seem to know little about. I love their perspective on what their parents do during the day. Here are a few of the comments said. You will see that mommies and daddies do a lot of "STUFF". See if you can tell what the parent's "job"
- daddy buys money to get money. He uses the money to buy furniture and stuff.
- mommy designs stuff on the computer. She designs towels and stuff.
- my daddy puts labels on buckets at work during quiet time.
- mommy makes picture books for a job...nothing else. (showed a shutterfly family photo book)
- my mommy cleans dishes and does laundry. She doesn't do bending much.
- my dad works, he fixes roofs. When he is done the owners give him money.
- my mommy works for my daddy. She writes employer checks.
- my daddy is a business worker thing. He builds kitchens.
- my mommy takes video and pictures with her camera.
- my daddy designs buckets on the computer.
- my daddy works on a computer. His computer can open and close and he can carry it around.
- my mommy takes video with a camera and tells people the weather on a TV.
Well, thank you to all these wonderful parents for having amazing jobs! Your kids are super proud of you!