Monday, November 21, 2011

Pay it forward.....

Awards are always a great way to show people honour in a way that recognizes the greatness seen in them and then shared with others.

About a week ago I was approached in the hallway at the school by Marta LaFranco(http://martasponderings.wordpress.com/, an incredible blog filled with honest stories staright from her heart to yours!) and "presented" with an award for my blog. She read my blog and presented it with the Liebster Blog award!

One of the conditions of my receiving this award is that I present it to other bloggers of my choosing. A "Pay-it-forward" kind of award....my favourite! It didn't take me long to think of a few of my favourites and I have decided to start by giving the award to the following two wonderful people:

Nicole Brodrecht an incredible mother of five beautiful girls . Her blog is an encouragement to all women out there who have a desire to discover a deeper sense of who they are in Christ! Her words to all women are deeply impactful and written from a genuine heart for others. Check it out at http://motheroffivelittleladies.blogspot.com/!

Karen Mitchell - is an amazing mom of three young and busy boys. Her blog is chalked full of recipes, DIY crafts and other great mommy things. Such a great resource for ALL mom's out there! She gives a fresh view of life with tons of ideas that are simple to incorporate in a busy household. Check it out at http://mommyscorner.weebly.com/index.html

I encourage you to show honour to someone today. Spread your love of life and those experiences that have shifted your thinking. Tell someone you care, even if it's simply with a smile.

Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.

Romans 12:10

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment