Monday, April 11, 2011

what does your mom do for a job....


Well, it is that time of year again in the Kindergarten classroom where we discuss what our moms do for a job. It never ceases to amaze me the outlook that children have of their moms and what jobs they do. Below are some of the answers I got today during show and tell.

Question: What does your mom do for a job?

Answers:

- she types on her blackberry. (anything else, I ask?....nope, nothing else, that's it)
- she takes care of ME! (that entails more then they know! )
- I sweep for my mommy cause she has a baby
- when my clothes get dirty my mommy puts them in the dryer for me
- my mommy works so I can go to Disneyland!


well, those are the ones so far from todays show and tells. Stay tuned for Wednesday and Friday's show and tells as I am sure there will be some great ones :)

1 comment: