Friday, April 15, 2011


Friday Show and Tell has come and gone and six more students told the class what their mommy does for a job.

Question: What does your mommy do for a job?

Answer:

- she puts makeup on people for weddings
- she's a doctor for babies
- she works at Divine, she makes my meals and takes care of me.
- she helps the baby
- she helps daddy on the computer when he tells her what to do.
- she is a nurse, she protects people from falling and bugs and stuff.
- she teaches people about Jesus.
"What kinds of things?" I ask. I can't say, she says too many words!

I want all you mother's to know that you have children who love you dearly. They may not know EVERYTHING you do every hour of the day or what your "job" is, but they do understand and remember your actions towards them....caring and loving in every meal made, hurt kissed, dish washed, book read and heart touched.

The mother's heart is the child's school-room. ~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment