Thursday, January 26, 2012

oh the memories

This year is the last year of teaching with having at least one of my own boys in Kindergarten with me. For the past 8 years I have had one of each of my four in my classroom with me, and starting in September that will change. My youngest will move on to Grade one! As I have watched each of them grow and change in their year with me, it made me think about my life. When I was in Kindergarten, I decided two things; I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up and I wanted to be a mommy. Who knew I would be incredibly blessed to be both at the same time.
So, I found the photo of me in Kindergarten and I have come a long way. I found it interesting to see myself at the age I "started" my journey of education....I don't plan of ending it anytime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment